GameClub is available for to try for free. During that period, there will be no charges to your card. Once the trial is complete, you will be charged at the normal rate.
Free Trials on iOS
GameClub handles subscriptions through the App Store. A few things to keep in mind with App Store subscriptions:
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date. If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the current period, at the cost indicated.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Please note that Apple recommends cancelling a free trial at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Free Trials on Android
GameClub handles subscriptions through Google Play. A few things to keep in mind with Google Play subscriptions:
- At the end of your free trial period, you’ll automatically get charged the amount in your subscriptions terms.
- If you accept a free trial offer, you'll get an email when your free trial is about to end.
- You might find a payment authorization on your payment method up to 24 hours before the renewal date but you’ll only be charged on the renewal date. To remove the payment authorization, cancel the subscription before the renewal date.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time in the subscriptions section on Google Play. When you cancel your subscription, you’ll lose access to the subscription at the end of the current billing period.
- You can also add a second payment method to your Google Play account to help prevent interruptions to your subscription service in case your primary payment method expires or fails.