If you’ve bought it, it’s yours. Each of our Android titles are free to download and play — without a subscription — for accounts that previously purchased on Google Play.
We'll also restore any mobile games that were purchased through a valid third-party service like Amazon or Humble Bundle.
Unlocking a Game
Due to technical limitations, we cannot automatically detect previous purchases — but we're happy to unlock the game for you!
To unlock the full version of an Android game, please fill out our brief request form:
- Download the GameClub version of the game from Google Play.
- Open the game.
- Wait for the the introduction cutscene to complete (if available).
- When the GameClub introduction message begins, select “I already bought this game.”
- Fill out the request form to unlock your game.
- If you purchased from the Google Play store, tap here https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/2850369?hl=en to get your receipt and take a screenshot.
- If you purchased the mobile version of the game outside of the Play Store, we also accept receipts from Amazon, Humble Bundle, etc. — just attach it to the form and you'll be set.
If you've already started the game, you can also reach this form (or email support) from within a game by tapping the GameClub icon, then heading to the Profile page. Tap the Restore button to check for a previous purchase.
If you run into any issues, contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
Still having problems? Send us an email at email@example.com and we'll help you out.